Every Sunday, from 09/13/2020 to 09/27/2020, 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
After worship, we are trying something new for a few weeks, starting September 13. After the 9 a.m. Outdoor Service, we will offer special activities for children, youth, and adults. So, the new schedule will be:
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. – Outdoor Worship in Friendly Manse Backyard (please pre-register on the website)
- 9:45 – 10 a.m. – Children, Youth & Adults Transition to Designated Outdoor Area
- 10 – 10:30 AM - Play, Study & Discussion
- CHILDREN (ages 2 to 10) – The playground will be open with staff/volunteer supervision. Children’s Ministry Coordinator Janet Chardavoyne will oversee this. All equipment will be sanitized. There will be a hand sanitizing station available—safe practices, such as social distancing when possible. Children age five years old and above will be required to wear a facemask. Gathering now will be a good transition before heading back to Sunday School classrooms, allowing kids to reconnect with each other and their teachers.
- YOUTH – Middle School and High School youth will briefly meet under the tent just outside the Sanctuary. Dave and the youth ministry volunteers will share a short lesson and discuss upcoming youth ministry events and retreats. Masks are required, and hand sanitizer stations will be available. Bring lawn-chairs.
- ADULTS– In the same space as worship, PK will lead a brief open Study/Discussion on the same topic as the message, bringing our learning even more in-depth. All the same safe-practices of worship will be followed.