F.U.S.E. (Faith, Unity, Spirit, Everyday) is for youth in 9th-12th grade. During the school year we meet at 10:00am each Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month when the congregation celebrates Communion with one another) in the High School Youth Room (downstairs in the Ministry Center). We also meet on Wednesday nights for FUEL Youth Group. This programs begins in Friendship Hall.
Friends and visitors are always welcome!
If you have any questions about our Youth Programs, call Dave Sippel, our Director of Youth and Family Ministries, at 973-835-1144 x28 or send him an email.
- SUNDAY CLASSES - High school Sunday morning classes resume on September 16th at 10:00am. Students go to worship first, and then are dismissed to their class.
- FUEL - Wednesday nights from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. Middle school and high school youth are invited to this weekly gathering. We’ll have lots of fun together, and you’ll be challenged to grow in your faith too. This is the perfect event to bring a friend to. The evening will include activities, games, and a discussion about everyday life and faith.
- CONFIRMATION CLASSES - Confirmation is open to students in the 10th grade and up. 7:00pm to 8:30pm on the following Monday evenings. 1/14, 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11, 3/25, 4/8, 4/15, and 4/29. Confirmands should meet in the High School Room. The Confirmation Service is on Sunday, May 5th.
- Youth Campout: May 10th to 12th. Middle school and high school youth will love this camping trip. Get to know the gorgeous Delaware River Valley. Spend a few days away from distraction and busyness. Get out into God’s creation. Enjoy a cool swim, do some fishing, and enjoy a little hiking with your friends. Stokes State Forest. $40 per camper. Register online right away. Click here to register.
- West Virginia Summer Mission Trip: July 13-19, 2019. High school mission trip to rural West Virginia with Praying Pelican Missions. We'll serve through home repair, sports ministry, and food distribution. More details to come. Click to register.
Info about registration and payment: We use Paypal to process your registration, but you do not have to have a Paypal account.
FORMS and PERMISSION SLIPS: Click to Download