F.U.S.E. (Faith, Unity, Spirit, Everyday) is for youth in 9th-12th grade. During the school year we meet at 10:00am each Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month when the congregation celebrates Communion with one another) in the High School Youth Room (downstairs in the Ministry Center). We also meet on Wednesday nights for FUEL Youth Group. This programs begins in Friendship Hall.
Friends and visitors are always welcome!
If you have any questions about our Youth Programs, call Dave Sippel, our Director of Youth and Family Ministries, at 973-835-1144 x28 or send him an email.
- SUNDAY CLASSES - Sunday morning classes are on a break for the summer. High school Sunday morning classes resume on September 8th at 10:00am. Students go to worship first, and then are dismissed to their class.
- SUMMER FUEL - Our summer hours are 6:30pm to 8:30pm. We meet in Friendship Hall at FRC. FUEL for this Fall will begin on Wednesday, September 11th.
- Youth Group Pool Party - August 25th: Middle school and high school youth are invited to an end-of-summer pool party on Sunday afternoon, August 25th. The party will be held at the home of Mike, Amy and Phoebe Patterson. The party will be from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and youth are encouraged to bring snacks or a 2-liter drink.
- Laser Tag Lock-In: Friday evening, October 18th to Saturday morning, October 19th. Join the fun at LaserOne in Wantage. Unlimited laser tag plus video games, pizza and more. Registration is open online. Invite a friend! $45.00.
- Fall Retreat: We’ll return to the Spruce Lake Retreat Center in the Poconos. The Congregational Life team will be joining us again. First Reformed Church of Lincoln Park will also be joining us for meals, worship, and activities. Friday, November 8th to Sunday, November 10th. Registration is open online.
Upcoming Major Event Dates:
- High School Winter Retreat – February 28th to March 1st
- Spring Retreat – April 24th to 26th
- High School Mission Trip – July 11th to 17th
- Middle School Mission Trip – August 15th to 21st
Info about registration and payment: We use Paypal to process your registration, but you do not have to have a Paypal account.
FORMS and PERMISSION SLIPS: Click to Download