F.U.S.E. (Faith, Unity, Spirit, Everyday) is for youth in 9th-12th grade. During the school year we meet at 10:00am each Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month when the congregation celebrates Communion with one another) in the High School Youth Room (downstairs in the Ministry Center). We also meet on Wednesday nights for FUEL Youth Group. This programs begins in Friendship Hall.
Friends and visitors are always welcome!
If you have any questions about our Youth Programs, call Dave Sippel, our Director of Youth and Family Ministries, at 973-835-1144 x28 or send him an email.
- SUNDAY CLASSES - Sunday morning classes are on a break for the summer. High school Sunday morning classes resume on September 15th at 10:00am. Students go to worship first, and then are dismissed to their class.
- SUMMER FUEL - We will take a break from Wednesday, May 29th to June 12th. FUEL will resume on Wednesday, June 19th. Our summer hours are 6:30pm to 8:30pm. We meet in Friendship Hall at FRC.
- Grad Sunday: Sunday, June 16th at 10:00am. Grads, their families, and our youth ministry volunteers will gather to share a meal and lots of fun memories. Grads and their families should plan to attend the 9:00am outdoor worship service. After the service our attendees will move to Grace Chapel for brunch and lots of other fun stuff. Please send an RSVP to Dave Sippel.
- West Virginia Summer Mission Trip: July 13-19, 2019. High school mission trip to Moundsville and Wheeling, West Virginia with Praying Pelican Missions. We'll serve through flood relief, home repair, and children's activities. We'll be partnering with the Laughlin Memorial Chapel and Appalachian Outreach.
- Vacation Bible School - ROAR: August 5th to 9th. Youth volunteers help make VBS happen at FRC. We need lots of volunteers to cover classes, snacks, recreation and more. Click here to register as a volunteer.
- Youth Campout and Canoeing: Middle school and high school youth. Let's go camping at River Beach Campground on the Delaware River. We'll spend two nights in tents along the river's edge. On Saturday we'll take canoes down the river. We'll prepare our own meals and enjoy a cool swim. Space is limited so pay your $50.00 deposit right away. The total trip cost is $100.00 per kid. It will be reduced to $75.00 for all youth that volunteer all five days at Vacation Bible School. Register and pay your deposit/balance here.
Info about registration and payment: We use Paypal to process your registration, but you do not have to have a Paypal account.
FORMS and PERMISSION SLIPS: Click to Download