F.U.S.E. (Faith, Unity, Spirit, Everyday) is for youth in 9th-12th grade. During the school year we meet at 10:00am each Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month when the congregation celebrates Communion with one another) in the High School Youth Room (downstairs in the Ministry Center). We also meet on Wednesday nights for FUEL Youth Group. This programs begins in Friendship Hall.
Friends and visitors are always welcome!
WEEKLY CLASSES! (Begins Sunday, September 10th)
- Sunday School: High school youth meet for Sunday morning classes on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sundays of each month. Students begin at 10:00am in the Sanctuary to take part in the first 15 minutes of worship. They are then dismissed with their teachers to go to class in the High School room. This room is in the basement level of the Ministry Center building. Class ends at around 11:00am.
- FUEL - We'll be meeting in Friendship Hall on Wednesday nights from 7:00pm to 8:30pm: Middle school and high school youth are invited to this weekly gathering. We’ll have lots of fun together, and you’ll be challenged to grow in your faith too. This is the perfect event to bring a friend to. The evening will include activities, games, and a discussion about everyday life and faith.
- Confirmation: Classes begin on January 31st. Confirmation is offered to youth in 10th, 11th and 12th grade. Click here for more information.
UPCOMING EVENTS! Click here to see the entire calendar.
- Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park: Friday, April 20th - Middle school and high school youth are invited to Rockin' Jump Trampoline park in Wayne. We'll meet at the church at 4:30pm and return at 7:30pm. Cost is $25 and parent drivers are needed. Jumpers should wear athletic clothes. Socks will be provided. Pizza dinner and fountain drink are provided. In addition to the Main Jump Area, they have a climbing wall, two dodge ball arenas, trampoline basketball "Dunk Zones", and a stunt-man air bag for them to practice new tricks while landing on a huge pillow of air. Click here to register.
- Nicaragua Mission Benefit Concert: Saturday, April 14th. Come and enjoy a fun night of great music from the Shamrock School of Music here in Pequannock. Tickets are being sold for $5 per person. Concessions will be available, too. Doors open at 5:00pm, and the concert will begin at 5:30pm. Proceeds will support the FRC High School Summer Mission Trip to Nicaragua. Saturday, April 14th in Friendship Hall at First Reformed Church.
- Kentucky Mission Trip: June 24th to 30th, 2018. Middle school youth, high school youth, parents, and adults are encouraged to join the FRC Mission Team for this event. We’ll be working with Grace Covenant Ministries in Annville, Kentucky. We have the option to do some home repair, run a VBS, and other projects. The housing site has a gymnasium, canoeing, fishing and other fun options. The final cost is being determined. A $100 deposit is needed to hold your spot. Register here.
- Nicaragua Mission Trip: July 7th to 14th, 2018. There is hope for Nicaragua. El Ayudante is working directly with local leaders to improve the schools, build clinics, and improve family’s living conditions. You can make a difference in Nicaragua. This trip is for high school youth and adults only. Click to Register and Pay the Initial Deposit.
Info about registration and payment: We use Paypal to process your registration, but you do not have to have a Paypal account.
FORMS and PERMISSION SLIPS: Click to Download