Grains of Hope
Grains of Hope is a community effort to fight hunger locally and internationally. The 2014 campaign will benefit the Philippines, Haiti and local needs. In the Philippines, the packaged food will provide life-sustaining meals to those displaced and living in tent communities. In Haiti, the food will go to orphanages in and around Carrefour and Gressier. In NJ, our work will directly impact those who struggle daily to meet their basic human need of food.
This year 17 community organizations combined to contribute 130,000 meals!
Here is who's helping Grains of Hope in 2014
- The Boys & Girls Club of Pequannock
- Boy Scouts
- The First Reformed Church of Lincoln Park
- The First Reformed Church of Pompton Plains
- Girls Scouts
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Mosaic Community
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church
- Pequannock Township High School Art Class
- Pequannock Reformed Church
- Pequannock Valley Rotary
- Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church
- PV Middle School
- Our Savior Lutheran Church
- St. Joseph's Church, Lincoln Park
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, Lincoln Park
You can help by contributing to one of the campaigns of our partner organizations.
See your work in action in Haiti