"Growing Connected" - Our Capital Campaign
2019 to 2021
$1 million dollars over 3 years to further our mission by enhancing our campus
FRC has been at the intersection of faith and life in this community for nearly 300 years. The “Growing Connected” Capital Campaign will strengthen the work our church is doing within our community and the work the community is doing through our church and campus.
For over a year, we’ve been having conversations with members, staff, volunteers and community partners to develop a vision for this campaign. This campaign will:
- Expand our ministry and mission (Updates to Friendship Hall and Ministry Center)
- Increase our hospitality and security (Projects across campus)
- Create a lasting legacy (Projects across campus)
We will raise the projected project cost of $1 million over the course of 3 years by:
- Asking the congregation to give beyond their regular donations
- Inviting the Township community (groups we welcome to come in and use our space on a regular basis) to support the work we are doing
- Applying for grants to support the changes needed for the food pantry and create handicapped accessible spaces in our buildings.
Join the campaign by doing three things: Pray. Learn. Support.
“For the vision is for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay.” – Habakkuk 2:3