IGNITE Middle School Youth Ministry is for youth in 6th-8th grade. We meet at 10:00am each Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month when the congregation celebrates Communion with one another) in the Middle School Youth Room (Room 36-located off of Friendship Hall). We also meet on Wednesday nights in Friendship Hall for FUEL youth group.
Friends and visitors are always welcome!
If you have any questions about our Youth Programs, call Dave Sippel, our Director of Youth and Family Ministries, at 973-835-1144 x28 or send him an email.
- SUNDAY CLASSES - Sunday morning classes are on a break for the summer. Middle school Sunday morning classes resume on September 8th at 10:00am. Students go to worship first, and then are dismissed to their class.
- FUEL YOUTH GROUP - Games, food, friends, and a fun discussion from God's Word. Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. Middle school and high school youth are invited. They are encouraged to invite a friend, too. We meet in Friendship Hall at FRC. FUEL for this Fall will begin on Wednesday, September 11th.
- Youth Ministry Christmas Party: Wednesday, December 18th. Middle school and high school youth are invited to the Youth Room from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. We'll enjoy food, games and Christmas fun. Bring a silly gift to exchange that costs less than $5.00. Bring your favorite Christmas snack too.
- Parenting Seminar - "Under the Influence": Sunday, February 23rd. Amy Flavin with the Center for Parent and Youth Understanding will lead us in a discussion on healthy ways to help kids navigate today's drug culture. 6:30pm in Friendship Hall. Click for more.
Upcoming Major Event Dates:
- High School Winter Retreat – February 28th to March 1st
- Spring Retreat – April 24th to 26th
- High School Mission Trip – June 27 to July 3 Click for more.
- Middle School Mission Trip – August 15th to 21st
Info about registration and payment: We use Paypal to process your registration, but you do not have to have a Paypal account.
FORMS and PERMISSION SLIPS: Click to Download